These terms apply to all users who access and/or use a part or all of the services available in GoPay, an electronic money issued by Us together with its related services, which is provided through Gojek application or any other authorized platform partners through which a part or all of GoPay features can be accessed (“Authorized Platform Partner”), and to each person who files a request or who provide information to Us or to Authorized Platform Partner in relation to any or all GoPay services.
- Account Registration
- You may set up a GoPay account: i) automatically, by signing up for a Gojek account; and/or ii) by submitting a registration request to Us via any Authorized Platform Partner. You need to provide valid, accurate and up-to-date information about Yourself upon setting up a GoPay account.
- You need to understand that Your log-in information details, including log-in details to Your Gojek application and/or any Authorized Platform Partner, are confidential and therefore You will not disclose Your log-in information details to any third party, including any secret password and/or verification code in the form of a One Time Password (OTP) that can be sent via Short Messaging Services (SMS) to Your registered telephone number every time there is a log-in attempt to Your account. The secret password and/or verification code (including OTP) will only officially be requested via and shall only be submitted by You to Your Gojek application or any Authorized Platform Partner’s application. We or Our staff will never ask for Your secret password and/or verification code (including OTP) via any manner. You agree to assume all risks relating to the disclosure of your log-in information to any third party and to be fully responsible for every consequence related thereto. Any verified OTP submission from Your account upon log in through Gojek application or any Authorized Platform Partner shall be deemed as authorized log in.
- Registration of GoPay account can only be conducted by You as a legal person. You represent and warrant that the registration of Your GoPay account is intended by You for Your own use, and not for the interest of any other party, including any legal entity and/or business entity. We are entitled to reject Your registration of GoPay account for the interest of any party other than Yourself, including any legal entity and/or business entity.
- Any data submitted by You to Us for account registration shall be Your own data. Any submission from the respective account will be acknowledged as authorized submission.
- We may provide service to You to access Your GoPay account through Authorized Platform Partner. In the event You intend to access Your GoPay account through Authorized Platform Partner, You may be requested to submit verification code through application as an evidence of possession towards Your GoPay account, in which submission of the verification code shall be deemed as Your approval towards Our actions to disclose necessary information to the Authorized Platform Partner in order to allow You to access Your GoPay account through Authorized Platform Partner.
- Account Verification
- You may be requested to submit additional document or information, electronically or directly to Our office, or to meet with Our agent, as instructed by Us, if You wish to use certain services made available to verified GoPay users or as necessary.
- We will verify the information and documents You submitted through Gojek application or any Authorized Platform Partner and determine whether You have satisfied all of the requirements for a verified GoPay user. Without prejudice to any other parts of these terms, You agree that We may disclose to and/or collect from Our partner(s) who has cooperation with Us any and all information and documents related to You in order to process Your GoPay account verification request, such disclosure and/or collection may be extended to any party who has cooperation with Our partner.
- When You submit your GoPay account verification request, We, Our affiliates, and/or Our authorized partners will conduct verification and assessment in order to provide you with PayLater service (or any other financial service features) provided by Our affiliates and/or Our authorized partners. Therefore, your submission of GoPay account verification request shall constitute Your request for Paylater service assessment (or other financial service features) provided by Our affiliates and/or Our authorized partners. We, Our affiliates and/or Our authorized partners will not activate the PayLater service (or other financial service features) prior to your acceptance to and fulfillment of separate terms and conditions applicable towards such features.
- Approval and/or rejection of Your verification request shall be Our sole discretion subject to the prevailing laws and regulations. We may, from time to time, revoke the approval of Your verification request and roll back your account status to be unverified, including in the event of doubt of the accuracy and/or validity as well as completeness of documents and/or information You submitted.
- To avoid any misuse of Your GoPay account, We may stop any of the GoPay services if the documents or information that We ask from You are not accurate, valid and/or complete.
- Personal Information
- The submission of documents or information to Us, including without limitation to documents or information during registration or when providing comments to Our services in the review page, constitutes Your agreement on the collection, use and/or disclosure by Us of the personal information You have submitted, in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- GoPay reserves the right to request additional information from You, other than what is referred to in this Terms and Conditions, to allow Us to comply with Our anti-money laundering obligations. You agree to comply with Our request, in any form at Our own discretion, at Your own expense, for further information as We reasonably require to enable Us to comply with Our anti-money laundering obligations. Notwithstanding other provisions under these Terms, any additional information provided by You at our request shall be deemed as an information fully provided by You and We are not responsible to verify the accuracy of it.
- You represent and warrant that You are an individual who is legally authorized to be bound by an agreement based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, specifically to be bound by these Terms, to use GoPay and that You are at least 21 years of age or has married and are not under a guardianship.
- If You do not meet those requirements, You represent and warrant that the opening of Your account and other activities that You performed using GoPay have been approved by Your parents or guardians.
- You waive every right under the law to cancel or revoke any and all consents that You have given based on these Terms when You are considered as an adult under the law.
- Top-up, Withdrawal and Transfer
- The top-up and withdrawal of Your GoPay account balance can be conducted through channels that We and/or our partners have provided, including certain banks’ channels or other third parties’ channels as informed by Us. This service may be subject to a certain fee which may vary depending on the channels.
- You understand that top-ups conducted through Authorized Platform Partner or other third-party channels may experience system and/or network disruption from time to time from the Authorized Platform Partner’s and/or other third parties’ end. We assume no liability of such disruption.
- If a third party allows a direct debit and/or auto top-up feature from Your source of fund with that third party, You understand that the registration for such feature will have to be conducted directly by You with the relevant third party. Our responsibility will be limited to forwarding the instructions that You have given Us in relation to such direct debit and/or auto top-up activities to the relevant third party. Complaints arising in relation to the registration for direct debit and/or auto top-up features, authentication of instruction and/or the system of the third party are not our responsibilities.
- You understand that in the event direct debit and/or auto top-up feature is enabled by a third party in GoPay, the direct debit and/or auto top-up feature information may be attached with Your GoPay account. In such event, the risk that may arise against Your GoPay account may impact Your direct debit and/or auto top-up feature. For avoidance of doubt, any risk which arises out of Your fault, Your negligence and/or any other factors not incurred by Our fault, shall not be Our responsibility.
- Withdrawals and transfers of GoPay account balance can only be conducted by You as a verified user for the maximum amount of Your GoPay account balance at the time You conduct the withdrawal and transfer, less applicable fees. We will inform of the applicable fees from time to time.
- We may determine minimum amount of withdrawal of which You may authorize for each withdrawal. We will inform from time to time of such applicable minimum withdrawal amount.
- Withdrawals and transfers of GoPay account balance can be conducted only if your GoPay account has been verified. Withdrawals are intended for withdrawals to a virtual account and/or a saving account at a bank, under Your name and/or other recipient as determined by You, or cash withdrawals to be received directly by You through channels made available by Us or Our partners. Withdrawals made other than the aforesaid permitted intentions shall be Your full responsibility.
- When You intend to conduct and /or request transfer of GoPay account balance, We may disclose Your registered full name and other data to the recipient of transfer and/or transfer request for safety measures.
- We may provide You with variety of methods for the transfer of GoPay account balance, including but not limited to through a link that You can share outside Gojek application. You fully understand and are responsible to maintain the safety and confidentiality of such link, including but not limited to only share the link to the intended recipient as determined by You. You agree that every transfer instruction placed through Your GoPay account from Gojek Application, a link that may be shared outside Gojek application, or Authorized Platform Partner will be deemed as having been authorized by You therefore We will process the transfer of GoPay account balance as instructed by You.
- If You submit GoPay balance transfer instruction, either through Gojek application, or Authorized Platform Partner, which is intended to be received by a person: i) with certain digital identification, including but not limited to certain phone number and/or electronic mail address, which has not linked with and/or has not registered a GoPay account; or ii) actively by certain actions of acceptance by the recipient as the transfer method You choose requires, then We may elect to process or not process such instruction. We may hold the balance first and require the recipient to: i) register a GoPay account within certain time period; or ii) actively accept to receive the balance as the transfer method You choose requires, to be able to receive the GoPay balance You transfer. In such event if the recipient does not register a GoPay account within the determined time period, then the GoPay balance will be reversed to Your GoPay account.
- In the event withdrawals are intended to be received in physical cash directly by You, You shall be responsible to keep the security of each withdrawals information details, including but not limited to each verification code which may be required for cash withdrawal.
- Any hindrance and/or loss incurs related to top up and/or withdrawal due to the failure of any Authorized Platform Partner or other third parties’ system shall not be Our responsibility. However, if we receive complaints from You regarding such issues, we may, based on our discretion, forward your complaints to such Authorized Platform Partner or the relevant third party for their follow up.
- Your GoPay balance will only be used for fulfilling obligations towards You and merchant. Your GoPay balance will not be used to fund any activities outside Our obligations towards You and merchant.
- Sharing Platform
We may provide certain sharing platform which allow You to connect and share certain moments related to Your GoPay transactions and/or GoPay account balance transfer with Your fellow GoPay user acquaintance. When You utilize GoPay account balance transfer feature, either as a sender or a receiver, You agree that certain details related to such GoPay account balance transfer may be shown in sharing platform accessible by certain other GoPay users. Furthermore when someone intends to conduct GoPay account balance transfer to Your account, for Your and sender’s convenience, We may provide certain details related to Your GoPay account such as Your GoPay account name. We will provide and apply detailed terms separately which set out further the use of sharing platform. When You utilize GoPay account balance transfer feature, either as a sender or a receiver, You agree to be bound under such separate detailed terms on the use of sharing platform.
- Balance and Transaction Limits
- The amount of Your GoPay account balance is limited to: (a) IDR2,000,000.- (two million Rupiah) if Your account is not verified; or (b) IDR10,000,000.- (ten million Rupiah) if Your account is verified; or (c) a lesser amount as determined by Us.
- Your monthly GoPay account transactions that are incoming in nature may not exceed IDR20,000,000 (twenty million Rupiah) per calendar month.
- If the balance or monthly transaction of Your GoPay account exceeds such limits, We are entitled to conduct a verification before taking any further action, including without limitation to not processing the transaction order that You submitted.
- We need You to fully understand that We are not a bank. Your GoPay account balance is not a saving within the definition of the laws that are related to banking, is not subject to the protection program by Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan and is not entitled to any feature that is commonly attached to a bank account (such as interest, etc).
- You may access your GoPay account via Gojek application and/or via Authorized Platform Partner. In the event you access your GoPay account via Authorized Platform Partner, You need to read its relevant terms and conditions and ensure the security and reliability of such Authorized Platform Partner’s system. You acknowledge and agree that We assume no responsibility regarding the security and reliability of Authorized Platform Partner’s system.
- Your GoPay balance can be used wholly, until it becomes zero, subject to these Terms.
- The method of use and/or payment may be changed and/or added from time to time, as informed by Us. The changes and/or additions may result in a requirement to update Your Gojek application and/or any Authorized Platform Partner’s application.
- Your GoPay account balance will be reduced automatically with the amount entered or confirmed by You for the relevant payment, as long as You have sufficient balance. If Your GoPay account balance is not sufficient for the relevant payment, We may reject processing Your payment or if Our service allows partial payments, We will require You to pay the differences using cash or other method as determined by Us.
- Transactions which have been confirmed by You and processed by Us, cannot be cancelled. We have full rights to test and to decide on requests for cancellation on a case by case basis.
- If you demand any refund, such refund claim may be submitted directly to the relevant merchants or Authorized Platform Partner. We will process refund based on request from the merchants or Authorized Platform Partner. Aside from the foregoing, You may submit a refund claim to Us at the latest 7 (seven) calendar days after transaction date by submitting sufficient supporting evidence. In such case, We will process Your refund based on our review of such claim.
- You acknowledge that We are an operator of payment system services. GoPay does not have control nor assume the liability or the legality for the goods or services that are paid with our services. Every complaint and/or claim in relation to goods and/or services provided by the Authorized Platform Partner or any other third parties must be filed directly to the relevant third parties or Authorized Platform Partner.
- We need You to understand that the use of Your GoPay account and/or GoPay services are your personal responsibilities. DO NOT GIVE ACCESS OR ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON TO ACCESS YOUR GO-PAY ACCOUNT. You agree that every transaction order placed through Your GoPay account from Gojek Application or any Authorized Platform Partner will be deemed as having been authorized by You and therefore is a transaction order from You. We cannot and cannot be asked to be responsible for any losses or claims arising out of Your use of GoPay account and/or GoPay services that contravene these Terms.
- As part of Our efforts to maintain the security of Your GoPay account, You need to register 6 digits of numbers as a PIN code for authentication of Your GoPay account.
- Your PIN code will be required for payment and/or utilization of certain services as determined by Us.
- You must maintain the confidentiality of Your PIN code. Losses arising out of Your failure to maintain the confidentiality of Your PIN code are Your full responsibility. Any verified PIN submission from Your account shall be deemed as authorized transactions and/or activities.
- To reset the PIN or other applicable authentication method, You need to verify by entering the OTP (One Time Password), which is sent via SMS to Your registered telephone number, in the Gojek application or the relevant Authorized Platform Partners. We and Our Staff will never ask for these OTP. You agree to assume all risks relating to the disclosure of these OTP to any third party and to be fully responsible for every consequence related thereto.
- We may enable other authentication method, including but not limited to fingerprint authorization and/or facial recognition as your device may enable. You need to follow the registration flow of the relevant recognizable factor (such as fingerprint for fingerprint authentication and/or real-time facial image for facial recognition) as determined by Us, if You wish to activate the authentication method. This authentication method may require PIN prior activation.
- Authentication recognizable factor may be stored and verified by Us or by other third party (such as the device You use, as per your permission). Any claims related to storing and/or verification of recognizable factor by any third party (such as the device You use) shall not be our responsibility. However, We will conduct any reasonable action to minimize the risk that we can identify, which may incur due to the activation and/or use of authentication factor.
- In the event You access Your GoPay account via the Authorized Platform Partner, such Authorized Platform Partner may establish its own authentication method. We assume no responsibility related to the Authorized Platform Partner’s authentication method.
- Specific terms and conditions on each promotion and/or incentive will be made available via publicly accessible media.
- We are entitled to determine the applicable requirements on each promotion and/or incentive program and to determine the eligibility of each user and/or merchant on each promotion and/or incentive program.
- We are entitled to amend and/or terminate any promotion and/or incentive program at any time and to suspend, cancel and/or claw back any promotion and/or incentive benefit including in the event the promotion and/or incentive benefit disbursement may not be executed due to limitation based on applicable regulations, occurrence of cancellation of related transaction, finding of abusive, fraudulent and/or other suspicious activities.
- Account Blocking
- Upon your request, We will block Your GoPay account and the use of GoPay services by Your GoPay account. Additionally, if in Our view, there are events that are causing losses and/or that may cause losses to Us or to You or other third party, We will also conduct such blocking. However, We provide a channel for You to file a complaint to unblock such blocking.
- Account blocking may happen including, without limitation, due to the following events:
- Your report that Your cellular phone is missing or has been stolen or hacked;
- Blocking order issued by a government or monetary institution or based on a court order;
- Other reasons that are causing losses to You or to Us, including abusive and fraudulent actions; Or
- When Our system catches a suspicious pattern of financial transactions.
- If Your GoPay account is blocked and You have strong evidence that there are no suspicious activities occurring, You may file Your complaint in accordance with that stated in these Terms. After verifying Your complaints, We will determine whether to end or to continue the blocking of Your GoPay account. Blocking will not be continued unreasonably if We decide that the matters that are causing the blocking have ended.
- We at all times have the full discretion to temporarily or permanently disable Your access to Your GoPay account in any Authorized Platform Partner and/or a part or all of GoPay features and services in any Authorized Platform Partner.
- Account Closing
- Your GoPay account can be closed for the following reasons:
- Your request;
- Our policy based on the prevailing laws and regulations;
- A force majeure occurring for 3 (three) consecutive months or more; and/or
- Other reasons in connection with account blocking.
- We will return Your GoPay account balance through the method determined by Us, after being deducted with outstanding fees (if any), except if in our view We need to retain a certain portion of Your GoPay balance, for example, if there is a reasonable belief that that portion is related to or is a result of a fraud, abusive actions and/or other violation of the law.
- Your GoPay account may be terminated automatically or deactivated temporarily if You terminate or deactivate your Gojek account.
- Dormant Account
- Your GoPay account is deemed as dormant (“Dormant Account”) when there is no transaction for a consecutive period of 360 (three hundred sixty) calendar days. For the purpose of this clause, a “transaction” shall mean the completion of any Gojek application services transaction and/or debit or credit transaction of Your GoPay account, instructed by You.
- We may, without obligation, impose an administrative fee against Your Dormant Account in an amount of IDR 2,000 (two thousand Rupiah) per month at any time upon Your GoPay account becomes dormant and continue until the balance reaches IDR 0. You hereby grant us an irrevocable power of attorney to conduct any actions provided herein. Furthermore, We reserve the right to temporarily suspend and/or limit certain GoPay services in and/or Your access to Your Dormant Account, and/or permanently close Your Dormant Account in the event there is no outstanding obligation between You and Us.
- Rejection of Transaction
We may reject a transaction performed by You if Our system catches suspicious transaction pattern, if You violate a part or all of these Terms and Conditions and/or violate the prevailing laws and regulations.
In using GoPay account and/or GoPay services in Gojek application or any Authorized Platform Partner, You will be subject to fees, including without limitation to top-up fees, withdrawal fees, transfer fees and/or transaction fees performed through the Authorized Platform Partner, third party’s channel, as stipulated by Us, the Authorized Platform Partner and/or other relevant third party, or fee for re-activation of GoPay account which was deactivated. The amount of fees charges by GoPay may be different and will be informed to You from time to time.
- Your Rights and Obligations
In addition to the Your responsibilities as set out in other parts of these Terms, You are responsible for:
- The safety and possession of Your cellular phone or other device which is being used to access Your GoPay account including reasonably maintaining and providing sufficient resources to avoid failure or disruption in every GoPay services process caused by malfunction of Your cellular phone or other device;
- The safety and validity of Your cellphone number which you registered to access GoPay account, therefore We shall not be responsible for any claim arises if Your registered cellphone number is possessed by any other party, becomes inactive based on telecommunication provider’s policy and/or becomes dormant;
- The confidentiality of the OTP sent to You, PIN set by You and/or any other verification code which shall reasonably be possessed only by You;
- Every transaction through Your GoPay account. You must be careful when using Your GoPay account and/or GoPay services, including without limitation when selecting transaction menu, payment destination, inserting the value of the payment etc. You must ensure that You will only follow the transaction instruction as published by GoPay in accordance with the transaction that you approve; and
- Any loss, claim, lawsuit and/or cost incurred, including from other party to Us, which arise from Your breach of these Terms, Your negligence in using GoPay account, GoPay service, GoPay feature in Gojek application and/or any Authorized Platform Partner, including without limitation to those caused by recklessness, carelessness or misuse of GoPay account and/or GoPay services by You or another party using Your GoPay account.
- Our Liabilities
- We are not liable for indirect and immaterial losses, including fees, interests, damages or losses in whatever form or type (including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, goods, income, profit, usage or other economic benefit) incurred by You or any other third party.
- We are not liable for any losses, including fees, interests, damages or losses in whatever form or type (including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, goods, income, profit, usage or other economic benefit) incurred by You or a third party due to the fault of You or any third party other than Us, including the merchants and the partners that provide top up and withdrawal channels.
- We are not liable for any losses, including fees, interests, damages or losses in whatever form or type (including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, goods, income, profit, usage or other economic benefit) which occurred due to the system failure of the Authorized Platform Partner, the legality of the goods and/or services provided in the Authorized Platform Partner, also the safety and security of Your transaction which occurred in the Authorized Platform Partner.
- We are responsible only for direct losses, which is the amount actually paid, arising out of or in connection with the use of Your GoPay account, which can be proven to have been caused by Our gross negligence or violation of these Terms. In any event, Our maximum liability is limited to the latest balance of Your GoPay as recorded in Our system or Rp10,000,000 (ten million Rupiah), whichever is lower.
By registering and using GoPay account and GoPay services, You agree to hold harmless Us, Our licensors, Our affiliates and each of our staff, director, commissioner, employee, representative and agent, from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including advocate’s fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your violation of these Terms or the prevailing laws and regulations, whether referred to in these Terms or not;
- Your violation of third parties’ rights in connection with GoPay and/or GoPay services;
- Any use or misuse of GoPay and/or GoPay services by You or another party using Your account;
- Any misconduct by a party other than Us, whether intentional or in the form of negligence; or
- The blocking of Your GoPay account based on the matters set out in these Terms.
This indemnity provision shall survive the closing of Your GoPay account.
- Problems and Complaints
- We use our best efforts in keeping the security of our system, including the system recording Your transactions electronically in Our server. Data and balance and/or transaction history recorded in Our system constitutes data and balance and/or transaction history that are final and binding on You.
- We apply reasonable security standards to protect Your data during transmission, when stored, and Your use of GoPay account and/or GoPay services. Nonetheless, We reiterate to You that there is no system that cannot be hacked and this may result in an increased risk to Your information and the use of GoPay account and/or GoPay services. Therefore, to the extent permitted by the prevailing laws and regulations, You agree to hold Us harmless from any claims arising in connection with viruses, damages, disruptions, other forms of system disruptions caused by parties other than Us or unauthorized access by third parties in bad faith. We recommend You to immediately inform Us if You experience any system disruption as mentioned above so that We are able to try to fix the disruptions.
- You agree not to corrupt, change or modify Your GoPay account or attempt to corrupt, change or modify it in any manner whatsoever.
- We are entitled to prohibit You from using GoPay services in Gojek application or any Authorized Platform Partner if You use inadequate device or unauthorized device or for purposes other than purposes that GoPay services are intended for.
- We need You to understand that in the event a top-up, a withdrawal and/or transfer is through a third party, including without limitation to Authorized Platform Partner, certain banks and/or any other channels, there is a possibility of system failure from that third party. We are not responsible for this problem.
- If Your cellular phone and/or other device is missing, stolen and/or hacked, please inform Us immediately via the electronic mail account registered in Your GoPay account or via telephone to GoPay Customer Service. If there is a transaction after your cellular phone and/or other device is missing, stolen and/or hacked, but You have not notified the same to Us in such manner, then the payment will be deemed as valid.
- If You have any question, request, complaint or need to provide any information in relation to GoPay feature, You may send it via the channels We provide.
To respond to Your questions and complaints, We will first conduct a verification on Your data. We are entitled to refuse processing your question or complaint, if Your data does not match the data recorded in Our system.
We will check or conduct a verification on Your complaint and provide Our response in accordance with the policy and procedure applicable in Our company after receiving the complete complaint submission from You.
- If according to Our records, there is a mistake in the transaction, We may conduct a correction on Your GoPay balance. We will not correct Your GoPay balance without strong evidence or basis that there is a mistake in the transaction. You may submit a correction request to Us through the channel that We provide. We will verify and decide on a case by case basis.
- In connection with the correction purpose as set out above, You hereby grant Us an irrevocable power to debit and/or credit Your GoPay balance. The said power will remain valid and will not terminate for any reasons whatsoever including the reasons set out in Article 1813, 1814 and 1816 of the Indonesian Civil Code, unless if You close Your account.
- Force Majeure
Our services may be interrupted by events or matters beyond Our authority and control (Force Majeure), including without limitation to natural disasters, electricity disruption, telecommunication disruption, government policy and other matters beyond Our authority and control. Therefore, you agree to hold Us harmless from any claim, if We are not able to fulfill Your instruction through GoPay account, whether partially or entirely, due to a Force Majeure.
- Intellectual Property Rights
GoPay, including its name and logo, code, design, technology, business model, is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights available under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. We (and parties receiving licenses from Us, if applicable) own all rights and interests on GoPay, including all intellectual property rights related thereto. These Terms do not and in any manner whatsoever shall not be deemed as a grant of any license to You to use Our intellectual property rights as set out above. You shall not (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate, make derivative works from, distribute, give a license, sell, transfer, publicly display, reproduce, transmit, move, broadcast, decompile or disassemble any part of or by other means of exploiting the GoPay system (including the service features therein) licensed to you, except as permitted in these Terms, (ii) give a license, sublicense, sell, resell, move, transfer, distribute or commercially exploit or make available to any third party and / or software by means of; (iii) create internet "link" or "frame" or "mirror" any software on other servers or wireless devices or internet-based ones; (iv) reengineering or accessing our software to (a) build competing products or services, (b) build products using ideas, features, functions or similar graphics, or (c) copy ideas, features, functions or graphics, (v) launch automated programs or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worm, or any program that might make multiple server requests per second, or create heavy loads or hinder the operation and / or performance of the application, (vi) using robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or avoid the navigation structure or presentation of the application or its content; (vii) publish, distribute or reproduce in any way material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other information that We hold without obtaining prior approval from us or the rights owner who licenses his/her rights to Us, (viii) removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights contained in the GoPay system.
- No Waiver
Our waiver of or Our delay or failure in filing a claim against any breach of any provision in these Terms or in exercising any rights provided under these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver in connection with a substantial breach of any provision of these Terms.
These Terms are made in English and Indonesian language. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and the Indonesian language version, the Indonesian language version shall prevail.
You warrant that the use of GoPay account will be used only by You and for Your own interests as the owner of the account in accordance with these Terms. You may not assign Your right under these Terms without Our prior written consent. If there is any party using Your account and/or if there is any party acting as the beneficial owner of Your account other than Yourself, You are obliged to report it to Us. If there is no report from You regarding another party acting as beneficial owner, you warrant that You are the sole beneficial owner of Your account.
Although Your GoPay balance may be transferred to another party, Your GoPay account cannot be transferred to another party. We may assign Our rights based on these Terms to other third parties based on Our full discretion.
If any provision in these Terms is declared as illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in part or in its entirety, based on any regulation or legal principle, that provision or a part thereof, to the extent it is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, shall be deemed excluded from these Terms but the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Any and all disputes arising out of the use of Our services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court of South Jakarta.
These Terms, in partially or in its entirety, including any features or services that are offered in the GoPay account, may be modified, added, or amended from time to time based on Our discretion with or without notice to You. Your continued use of GoPay after the modifications, variations and/or amendments of the Terms shall constitute Your agreement and acceptance of the modifications, variations and/or amendments. If You wish to reject the modifications, variations and/or amendments, You need to stop accessing or using GoPay and/or Our services.